AMISH BABY ESTHER--A Chance Encounter

 


AMISH BABY


ESTHER




A CHANCE ENCOUNTER









I went to the grocery store and when I was waiting in check out there was this little amish baby looking at me.

Usually children like me or hate me with my full beard.

But Amish children all ages stare at me/my big gray beard trying to figure out whats wrong with me?

(I have long hair & a mustache--Amish bearded men don't)



But this little baby girl was the youngest child that ever noticed me.

She didnt smile or cry. She just looked at me.


I thought to myself this small innocent child has an entire life ahead of her.






I can tell you
I had promised these old ladies in my apartment building that I'd take them to get ice-cream some hot night

I was feeling like Mr. Big Stuff that day which was short lived
So I have felt bad for 3 weeks about it.

Then last night I went to store but it was too busy by the looks of the crowded parking lot cars.

So I went back this morning to buy each of the ladies a carton of different ice creams to share & divide between them


(& its Hot enough at 92F today)



And since I had yielded to the time delay/adjustment

I encountered this amish baby's gaze.












& I felt a sense a Hope for the Future in the Human Condition/Heart



Now
That I'm Almost 65.








WRITTEN


BY



J.  BECK 





*  *  *




DISCLAIMER:


ALL AI GENERATED IMAGES

CREATED BY USING WORD PROMPTS



MMXXVI 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READ: THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (SOURCE)

CHARACTER PROFILES PSYCHOANALYSIS CONCERNING OMERTA THE BLACK CAT

DEEP DIVE ANALYSIS OUTLINE BY ARA FIG "The Baptism of the Hammer: Equipmental Withdrawal & The Logic of Relics