"CARMELAS PACT WITH THE DEVIL" FROM: THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (TYS) PART 6--XVII


*  *  *





"CARMELA'S PACT WITH THE DEVIL"


FROM:


THE YOUNG SOPRANOS



(TYS)


PART 6--XVII










WRITTEN


BY




J.  BECK 





MMXXVI 










*  *  *





 MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL


CHAPEL




SEPTEMBER 11TH 2017

1:05AM--EST






CARMELA SOPRANO

(MOBSTER WIDOW)






Psalm 23
King James Version:


23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.



4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.








"The Lord is my Shepherd;

I shall not want."


( OH  PLEASE Carmela! )






2) "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."






3) "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."






4) "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."



("I HAVE YOUR ROD & STAFF RIGHT HERE!)







5) "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."





6) "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."







(AMEN.)










"You know Cooze--I hate to say it but

This is all your Fault!



I tried to warn you that night in Dumbo Carmela when you were "Coozing" & called out my Name in the Heat of your moment instead of Your Good Shepherd. 



But you wouldn't listen to me. Instead you choose to seek out that Father Ozario Phony?! 

Even against my strong counsel against it?!"







"You have entirely brought this onto yourself & your family. You left us with no alternatives.


Your outright refusal to accept your fated role as the Fallen DeAngelis Evil Crown Jewel has befallen your only begotten son.


So the Question before you now Carmela is:
Will your Son Survive this or will he perish due to his mother's sins?!--It's All Up To You Cooze!"






The Accuser continued as he steps through the glass observation wall to stand inside the isolated ICU room & leaning forward to overshadow AJ.


"YOU GET AWAY FROM MY BOY!" Carmela pleads glaring at her own reflection in the glass as AJ laid there alone in the medical induced coma. 


"What Do You Want?!"
Carmela snaps.


"YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT I WANT COOZE!--I WANT YOUR GODDAMN SOUL!"


"Dont you already have that?!"

"I only have your Mind & Body--But I Want your Whole Soul not just 2/3's of it."



"SO?!--WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

"I WANT A SECOND PACT!--WITHOUT RESERVATIONS & YOUR COMPLETE OBEDIENCE!--OR?"


"OR?!"

"YOUR FALLEN DON SON WILL DIE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"



"YOU WON'T?!"

"WON'T I?!"

There was a long silent pause before Carmela drops her head to agree to the Devils Offer that she could not refuse:



"I  WILL."


"You Will What?!"



"I will forgo the Priest & Exorcism to Serve only You without reservations--If you spare my son's life."





"OH NO.--YOU WILL SERVE ME. But you won't retract your quest for salvation & deliverance."


"What?!--Why?!--I don't Understand."

"You will endure the Exorcism & it will only make you stronger in your evil convictions & You will corrupt your Beloved Father Ozario by using your Mind & Body against him to gain his Soul."

"I Can't Do That!"

"You Can & You Will!

Unless you want me to unplug your falken son's life-support machines?!--It's up to you Cooze?!" 

The Devil grins bending over to reach the wall plugs.


"OK--OK. I WILL. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY! JUST STEP AWAY FROM AJ.


"GOOD.--I KNEW YOU WOULD SEE IT MY WAY!"


& The Devil vanished in the thin sterile air leaving only a faint smell of cigar smoke behind leaving Carmela standing alone outside the glass with a single hot tear streaming down her flushed cheek.





"You Will Do What Carmela?!"

She hears Vito ask as he steps up behind her.






"OH VITO--YOU KNOW

I NEVER REALIZED


JUST HOW CLOSELY YOU RESEMBLE

YOUR FATHER?!"


& Carmela hugs Vito & buries her teary face against his strong broad chest as he sheepishly returns an assuring embrace.





"We are all so proud of you Vito for stepping up to protect your brother & shielding us from the outside distractions.


AJ has groomed you well!
You truly are a Second Prince. 


If there is anything you want or need from us do not hesitate to ask."


Carmela leans forward to kiss Vito on the cheek. 

Vito even smells of Tony in Carmela’s mind as she excuses herself to go find Meadow so they could leave for Dumbo.






*  *  *








FROM:







THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (TYS) PART 6 "THE SECOND PRINCE" GLOSSARY W/URL LINKS youngsopranos.blogspot.com/p/the-young-so




*  *  *







MEETING DEITIES & DEMON SPIRITS:

CARMELA CALLS OUT THE DEVIL

(EROTIC PTSD DREAMS)







*  *  *






DISCLAIMER:



ALL

AI GENERATED IMAGES


CREATED BY

USING WORD PROMPTS






MMXXVI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READ: THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (SOURCE)

CHARACTER PROFILES PSYCHOANALYSIS CONCERNING OMERTA THE BLACK CAT

DEEP DIVE ANALYSIS OUTLINE BY ARA FIG "The Baptism of the Hammer: Equipmental Withdrawal & The Logic of Relics