THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (TYS) COMPLETE MASTER URL GLOSSARY (Parts 1–6)
THE
YOUNG SOPRANOS
(TYS)
COMPLETE MASTER URL GLOSSARY
TYS Part 1–6
(+ Key Appendices & Supplements)
Created & Written
By
J. Beck
2024–2026
PART 1 — “MEMENTO MORI”
(Chapters I–XXX)
Main Compilation Links
- Newly edited text: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/03/the-young-sopranos-tys-memento-mori.html?m=1
- Full contents & chapter summaries: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/02/the-young-sopranos-part-1-i-xxx.html?m=1
- Original I–III: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-young-sopranos.html?m=1
- IV–VI:
- https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-young-sopranos-iv-vi.html?m=1
- Violence XIX–XXI (A.J. makes his bones): https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-young-sopranos-memento-mori-xix-xxi.html?m=1
Chapter Summaries I – Meadow recognizes Jack Black as Tony’s killer and vomits. II–III – Meadow tells Janice; refuses to break privilege. IV – Car runs out of gas; Sting drives her home. V–VI – Reunion with Hymie; Yankees invitation; personal vow of change. VII–IX – Meadow retains Jack; bonds with Sting over racketball and UFC. X–XIII – Apartment break-ins; Sting’s protection; “Mafia Princess” reveal. XIV–XVII – Yankees game, UFC win, cocaine, and first tension with A.J./Sting. XVIII – A.J. accepts hit list from Butch to make his bones. XIX–XXI – Paulie Walnuts and Benny Fazio killed; Meadow witnesses Paulie’s murder. XXII–XXIV – Oath ceremony; Capo promotion; Paulie’s house torched; Jeni seduced. XXV–XXX – Miami trip, power-bid recordings, and setup for Junior’s death.
PART 2 — “The Last Great Gangster Funeral”
Main Links
- Opener: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/05/the-young-sopranos-part-2-last-great.html?m=1
- Full outline with summaries: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/02/the-young-sopranos-part-2-last-great.html?m=1
Appendix XXXV/B (Timeline Lapse / Grand Caper): https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-young-soprano-part-2-xxxvb-appendix.html?m=1
Key Chapter Summaries I – Junior dies; Eleven7 robbery rescue; lifelong protection of Neesha. II–V – Crypt secured; Yonkers casino decompression. VI–VIII – Second Eleven7 robbery, execution, cash return, arson destruction of the station. IX–XXV – Family arrivals, Hyle Funeral Home as command center, Palmice brothers hired, Raymond Curto Jr. received, Caitlyn Moltisanti introduced. Finale – Dual funeral (public mock vs. private masked); Rita’s graveside warning from Tony; Thomas Giglione crash.
Appendix XXXV/B Summary Fills the 9 PM–12 Noon gap: sex with Kelli, bus-driver murder and disposal, discovery and loading of ~$8 M gold bricks into the second mock casket, Carmine III’s paternity revelation, Franny/Jerry encounter. Completes the “Nut-Shell Game.”
PART 3 — “SI VIS PACEM — PARA BELLUM”
Primary Link: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-young-sopranos-part-3-su-via-pacem_6.html?m=1
Chapter Summaries (I–XV) I – Uncle Tom’s ICU; cash and keys distributed. II – Kramer twins deliver crash photos and legal pressure. III–IV – Uncle Tom dies; Romeo Basale shakedown and sit-down demand. V – Nucci Curta’s covert FBI call. VI–IX – Monroe/Marly Haus contract inverted into long-term inheritance play; Marly kisses the ring. X–XV – FBI briefing on Newark arson; continued Haus maneuver and family logistics.
PART 4 — “THE KILLER IS ME” (Chapters I–XXII)
Primary Link: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/12/the-young-sopranos-part-4-continued.html?m=1
Key Chapter Summaries I–XVII – Power consolidation, Barese tensions, surveillance, and escalating conflict. XVIII – Rescue of Little Benny Jr.; Jake Parisi killed in drive-by; Tony Black executed; Albert Barese contracted to kill Larry-Boy. XIX – Stella’s exhibitionist masturbation under FBI watch; Meadow’s Florida Keys trip; Geno hospitalized. XX–XXI – Yonkers Casino negotiations (whiskey, chips, drugs); intense encounter with Allegra. XXII – Mikey Jr.’s 33-roll craps streak; Franny and Kelli both reveal pregnancies (Kelli carrying A.J.’s child).
PART 5 — “SEEING RED” (Chapters I–XXIX)
Primary Link: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/04/the-young-sopranos-part-5-i-xiii.html?m=1 Deep-dive outline: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/03/deep-dive-outline-of-part-5-ixxix-of-j.html?m=1
Key Chapter Summaries I–VIII – Concurrent violence/erotica; Charmaine exposed; Belinda Black dies; Chief Detective O’Malley introduced. IX–XV – Franny wakes in hospital; Bobby’s rounds; Vladimir visits; A.J. contemplates the weekend. XVI–XXIII – Russian cargo-ship sequence; fallout with Roxanne; Stella’s confession and breaking of Robbie. XXIV–XXIX – Raquel Curto introduced; “fresh leeks”; the 9:05; Raymond Curto Jr. recruits the Sasso brothers; “Bad Crossings Kill Good People.”
PART 6 — “THE SECOND PRINCE” (Chapters I–XXV)
Primary Link: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/04/the-young-sopranos-tys-part-6-second.html?m=1
Key Chapter Summaries I–II – September 10, 2017 drive-by; A.J. shot three times shielding Tommy; rushed to Mount Sinai. III–VI – Blackout coma dreams (Homeless Jesus of Newark); Robbie’s personal crisis. VII–XV – External realignment; “Cripple vs the Whale”; George Pagilieri’s funeral; Red Velvet Lounge sit-down; Nurse MattyO introduced. XVI – Stella’s lethal threat to Vito. XVII–XIX – Overnight ICU; Stella investigates the gray sedan and discovers the FBI picture-wall. XX–XXV – “Fly Eagles Fly”; Weiss party of four; “Cinghiale”; final “Horns of Dilemma.”
Key Appendices & Supplementary Material
Black-Screen Explanation https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/02/my-explanation-for-sopranos-final.html?m=1
THE
UNCANNY
"OMERTA"
FICTITIOUS BLACK CAT
CHARACTER PROFILES PSYCHOANALYSIS
CONCERNING OMERTA
THE BLACK CAT & PROVIDENCE
https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/09/character-profiles-psychoanalysis_18.html?m=1
THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (TYS) REVISED SOURCE
https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/03/the-young-sopranos-tys-revised-source.html?m=1
Overview of The Young Sopranos https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/12/overview-of-young-sopranos.html?m=1
Appendix II — “Conspiracy of Crows” https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/07/the-young-sopranos-appendix-ii.html?m=1
Appendix III — Ghost of Tony Appears to Carmela https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/11/the-young-sopranos-appendix-iii-ghost.html?m=1
Sympathy / Survivor’s Guilt for the Ghost of Tony https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/07/visitations-survivors-guilt-for-ghost.html?m=1
A.J. Soprano’s 8 Murders (Parts 1–4) https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/12/aj-sopranos-8-murders-committed-from.html?m=1
The Deceased (24 Deaths) https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/03/from-young-sopranos-deceased-24-deaths.html?m=1
High Erotica I & II https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/12/from-young-sopranos-part-1-4-high.html?m=1 https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/08/high-erotica-ii-from-young-sopranos.html?m=1
Homeless Jesus & Disciples Series (I–V) https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/03/the-homeless-jesus-disciples.html?m=1
Character Critiques & Psychoanalysis (Grok-AI series) Example index: https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/07/critiquing-characters-grok-ai_6.html?m=1
Five NYC Crime Families https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2025/06/from-young-sopranos-five-crime-families.html?m=1
Residences https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/03/the-young-sopranos-residences.html?m=1
Charity Motifs
Embedded in the Project
- RAYMOND CURTO JR(FICTITIOUS WHEELCHAIR MS CHARACTER)Our Vision: A World Free of MS Delivering Breakthroughs to a Cure Invested $1.1 billion into research since 1946Please Consider Donating to MS SOCIETY: nationalmssociety.org/how-you-can-he
PLEASE
CONSIDER DONATING:
ST JUDES CHILDREN HOSPITAL



.jpg)

.jpeg)




Comments
Post a Comment