THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (TYS) PART 2--6 CHARACTER PROFILES: RAYMOND CURTO JR--MS WHEELCHAIR MOBSTER

 

*  *  *




THE


YOUNG SOPRANOS



(TYS)



CHARACTER PROFILES:



RAYMOND CURTO JR


MS--WHEELCHAIR MOBSTER




*  *  *







RAYMOND CURTO JR


MS--WHEELCHAIR MOBSTER






*  *  *









Raymond Curto Jr holds out his hand to shake informing his mother that he isnt kissing any man's hand!


A.J. meets Raymond Curto Jr
(MS-afflicted son of late informant Raymond Sr)
Respectful handshake & toast to their fathers’ long friendship





*  *  *







A.J. produced a deck of cards asking if they'd like to play a couple hands of "Black-Jack"?!

"Yea. Sure.-Deal me in!" Raymond said reaching for his wallet inside his black dress jacket. HOW ABOUT YOU ROBERTO?!" (I got Nothing) "Yea? Well you do now--Here!" Raymond tossed him a 20$ bill. "DEAL him in too A.J.--I Cut."

PART 2--XXIV 


https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/07/the-young-soprano-part-2-xxiv-continued.html?m=1


Summary: Deanne Pontecorvo confronts A.J. (spits in his face, insults family); A.J. lectures then slaps her; Deanne drags Alle away; Robbie stays behind, bonds with A.J. and Raymond over rigged cards and drinks.



*  *  *







"Just go back inside--Thank-you!"
Raymond gestures her "Away--Away with you Mother! And take your precious silver tray with you! She only breaks out the good-stuff when there's company! She feeds me on paper plates with plastic forks & spoons!"



THE YOUNG SOPRANOS PART 3--X 

https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-young-sopranos-part-3-x-continued.html?m=1


(AJ SOPRANO RECRUITS RAYMOND CURTO JR)





*  *  *






THE YOUNG SOPRANOS
(EROTIC/VIOLENCE)

TYS PART 4--XXVIII

Nucci Curto drowns in pool





*  *  *








THE YOUNG SOPRANOS PART 5--XXIV

Raymond Curta Jr's says Damnedest Things
About his half-sister Raquel

I told you Soprano--

She's a Tramp! She's been Around!"


(I HEARD THAT YOU BRAT!)
"SHUT-UP & GO TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT!" 



THE YOUNG SOPRANOS
(TYS) PART 5--XXIV



(A.J. meets Raymond Curta Jr's

Half-sister Raquel "Rave" Curto)




*  *  *








LIZZY NIGHT CLUB ELIZABETH NJ "OK-LET'S GO TRAMP! SAY YOUR GOOD-BYES SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS SHIT-HOLE TOWN!"
Raymond laughs rolling wheelchair up on the van handicap accessible ramp TYS PART 5--XXVIII The Young Sopranos

(RAYMOND RECRUITS SASSO BROS)




*  *  *







"Be nice to your Sister!"

"I was being Nice to her--I was trying to Hook her up with you earlier wasn't I?!

Except you said she isn't
TRAMPY enough for you!"


"Well--IN my Estimation?
You are way too Picky AJ!"


They all laughed together


(TYS) PART 6 VII







*  *  *








"Well--I'm glad to hear that I am OK! I was afraid you didn't like Cripples?!"

"I'm Not like that Ray--Ray!" Bobby says lifting his drink to finish.


(TYS) PART 6--X




(THE CRIPPLE RAYMOND CURTO JR VS BOBBY THE WHALE BALENO)





*  *  *








"RAYMOND--Has Monster Upper-Body Strength growing up as a handicap without the use of his legs
Children in his family nicknamed him"Lizard King" because he could crawl faster then kids his age could run!"

("Ahhh"-Meadow is Moved)


(TYS) PART 6--XIV







*  *  *









THE YOUNG SOPRANOS

TYS PART 6 XXI

"FLY EAGLES FLY"



(RAYMOND & RAQUEL CURTO

VISIT PHILADELPHIA)











*  *  *






FURTHER


TYS

INDEXING RESOURCES







THE

YOUNG SOPRANOS

(#TYS)


PART 1 ( I--XXX)

CONTENTS CHAPTER SUMMARY LINKS 

https://youngsopranos.blogspot.com/2026/02/the-young-sopranos-part-1-i-xxx.html?m=1







The Young Sopranos
(TYS) PART 2:

"The Last Great Gangster Funeral" Glossary Outline of Chapters

"THE LAST GREAT GANGSTER FUNERAL"










THE YOUNG SOPRANOS

(TYS) PART 5:












THE
YOUNG SOPRANOS
(TYS) PART 6 I--XXV

"THE SECOND PRINCE"
(GLOSSARY)








*  *  *








RAYMOND CURTO JR
(FICTITIOUS WHEELCHAIR MS CHARACTER)



Our Vision: A World Free of MS Delivering Breakthroughs to a Cure Invested $1.1 billion into research since 1946

Please Consider Donating to MS SOCIETY: nationalmssociety.org/how-you-can-he






*  *  *







WRITTEN & CREATED


BY




J.  BECK



(2024--26)







*  *  *





DISCLAIMER:


ALL

AI GENERATED IMAGES


CREATED BY

USING WORD PROMPTS





MMXXVI 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READ: THE YOUNG SOPRANOS (SOURCE)

CHARACTER PROFILES PSYCHOANALYSIS CONCERNING OMERTA THE BLACK CAT

DEEP DIVE ANALYSIS OUTLINE BY ARA FIG "The Baptism of the Hammer: Equipmental Withdrawal & The Logic of Relics